Key Features of Life Coaching
- Life coaching is goal-focused and emphasizes action, moving forward and achieving results.
- Life coaching teaches skills to help people break through their negative patterns or beliefs about themselves, break out of a rut or achieve the life of their dreams.
- Life coaching is forward-looking and does not focus on healing the past. Instead, there is a focus on creating a better present and future.
- Life coaching is tailored around the needs, strengths and goals of the individual and may vary in the duration and structure of sessions.
- Life coaches use their knowledge and personal experiences to help clients make breakthroughs in their lives.
“I have used Wib as a regular sounding board for several years. His questions make me think and I trust the values from which they come. I count him as a trusted advisor.” June H. (mother & entrepreneur)
“When I came to Wib I was without focus and feeling scattered. He not only helped me clarify my personal goals but also helped me find stategies to accomplishing them.” Nate P. (business owner).
“You (Wib) came into my life at a very special time. Thank you so much for your guidance. You were and continue to be an answered prayer” – Spunky H. (art therapist)